Can you remember what you did last to benefit the environment? Did you recycle your water bottle, or pick of a piece of trash somebody else left behind? Every small contribution to the health of the environment makes a big difference. In the spirit of World Environment Day, make it your goal to make an even bigger contribution to the protection of the big round ball we all live on. Earth Day is a day designated for fostering appreciation of the earth’s environment. Here at Spa Gregorie’s, we are committed to keeping the earth healthy and beautiful.
One way to celebrate the preservation of the environment is to try one of Spa Gregorie’s earth friendly services. Cleanse from the inside out with our Detox Seaweed Wrap, turn your skin into radiance with the Arcona Organic Brightening Facial, or show off your glistening soles with our Sole Sacrifice Massage featuring a Botanical Foot Scrub. Not only will you bring wellness to yourself, but to the environment as well. You can also help contribute to the environment by doing the following:
- Encourage your family to recycle on a regular basis
- Switch to energy-efficient light bulbs in your house
- Every glass bottle your recycle saves enough energy to run a TV for an hour and a half, while recycling aluminum can save enough to run it for three hours!
- Turn out the lights when you leave a room
- Send your kids to school with reusable containers for lunches and snacks.
Whatever you decide is the best way for you to help the Earth, Spa Gregorie’s thanks you for your contribution, and will continue to join you in contributing to the wellness of the environment!