Come and see why many our team members have been with us since we opened in 1998! Spa Gregorie’s is a healthy workplace with many benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Service and product discounts
- Healthy Non-toxic work environment
- Perks like free Birthday Massage
- Opportunity for advancement
- Continuing Education
- Flexible hours
- 401K Savings plan
Here’s what our customers say about us:
- Love this place my favorite spot to get a massage.
- Spa Gregories is the best spa in orange county. Love their amenities and quiet room. Very relaxing.
- The only spa I will go to! The facials are out of this world, the quiet room is beautiful, most perfect amazing relaxing experience do you want!
Current Job Openings
Spa Coordinators – Newport Beach & Rancho Santa Margarita
Full and Part Time positions available. We are looking for dedicated, detail-oriented and professional individuals to be part of our wonderful team of Spa Coordinators. You could be responsible for helping to provide improvement for the body, psyche and well being of our guests for one of the Premier Day Spas of Orange County. Your responsibilities include: Answering phones, booking appointments, welcoming guests and selling products from our beautiful retail boutique.
Spa Attendants – Newport Beach & Rancho Santa Margarita
Spa Gregorie’s has full and part-time openings for Spa Attendants at both locations: Newport Beach and Rancho Santa Margarita. Candidates must be able to communicate well with staff and clients, be of legal employment status and have high standards of personal and professional work. Duties include keeping locker rooms stocked, serving tea and water, helping to turnaround rooms between clients, keeping the spa clean and tidy. No heavy lifting or cleaning required.
If you are interested in working at Spa Gregorie’s as a therapist or technician, please direct your resumes to email@example.com or to Jamie Paolucci in Rancho Santa Margarita or Brad Binder in Newport Beach.
Thank you for your interest in Spa Gregorie’s!