Follow these 10 tips for beautiful and healthy skin this summer:
- A little too much fun in the sun? Be sure to work on repairing the fragile skin that can result from a few too many rays. Epicuren Avocado Soothing Moisturizer has essential fatty acids to relieve dry, parched skin.
- Less is more. Simplify your routine – try a tinted SPF to eliminate a layer and help keep your pores fresh and clean. Spa Gregorie’s Tinted Moisturizer is available in 3 shades, SPF 20.
- Read the label. Recent FDA regulations now require SPF manufacturers to undergo rigourous testing to ensure specific standards are met: Broad Spectrum will protect against all types of sun-induced skin damage.
- The eyes have it. Not only will your cute specs protect your eyes, but using an eye cream will keep those eyes looking bright and awake. We suggest Arcona Eye Dew with jojoba, Shea butter, and hyaluronic acid after a day at the beach.
- Go big or go home. Put on a wide brimmed beach hat, pronto!
- Scrub a dub dub. Warm days lead to a little more perspiration than normal. Keep excess layers of dead skin sloughed off with Epicuren Apricot facial scrub. It softens the skin without causing irritation.
- Hydrate. Enough said. Dehydrated skin just doesn’t have that youthful, healthy glow.
- Keep your cool. Sometimes a little mist while on the beach can really go a long way. Keep cool with COOLA’s Citrus Mimosa SPF 30 sunscreen spray.
- Eat your water. Yummy warm weather snacks that contain tons of water include melons (think watermelons, honeydew, and cantaloupe). Such delicious summer treat.
- Amp up your antioxidants. Prepare now, worry less later. Arcona’s Booster Defense Serum is an antioxidant cocktail that regenerates at a deep cellular level, leaving skin stronger and protected.