With Valentine’s Day just a couple days away, it’s time to get ready for the big date with a very special somebody. Get the outfit planned, hairstyle visualized, and everything should go perfect. But there might be one beauty necessity for the big night you’re a little unprepared for… how to keep your lips kissable throughout the night. Here is a step-by step guide for perfectly kissable lips that will leave you ready to pucker up:
1. Exfoliate: First, you will need to use a scrub to exfoliate any dead skin from your lips and leave a smooth surface. This will allow your pout ready for lip balm. We recommend Arcona’s Cranberry Gommage. Just a small amount applied with your fingertip will do the trick. Then add Epicuren’s Tea Tree Lip Balm to keep your lips smooth and hydrated. Apply every night before you go out.
2. Line: Once your lips are exfoliated and moisturized, add definition and shape with a lip liner that matches the hue of your lipstick. This keeps lipstick from running outside of the lines, or feathering.
3. Tint: A lip tint will stain your lips, so if you are eating or drinking throughout the night, there will be some color on your lips at all times. Choose a tint that’s a pretty close match to your lipstick color. Fill it all in!
4. Lipstick: Now you are ready to apply your lipstick color.
5. Seal: After you have applied your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust a translucent powder over the tissue. This will set your lip color.
Follow these steps, and your lips will be smooch-worthy for Valentine’s Day… Have fun!!