By Sophia Parmenter, Lead Esthetician at Spa Gregorie’s
In Part 1 of our “Conquer Aging” blog series, we defined aging, discussed the importance of an AM and PM skincare routine, and gave you some helpful AM skincare tips. In Part 2 of the series, we discuss PM Skincare Tips and the rejuvenating facials for younger looking skin!
PM Skincare Tips:
A Retinol cream is a must to help prevent wrinkles and aging, or choose some type of glycolic to help with pore size, cellular turnover, overall clarity and texture of the skin. Try one of these:
- The excellent Vitamin A serum from Arcona
- Epicuren Retinol is combined with a 2.5% glycolic
Use one of these serums 2-5 times a week. These advanced formulas will not give you any harsh side effects from over the counter retinols!
On the other nights when you are not using a Retinol, learn to nourish the skin.
- Epicuren Colostrum serum helps regenerate the cells
- Propolis moisturizer serum by Epicuren is packed with olive oil, bioflavonoids, and amino acids for super hydrating action
These are just a few of the amazing skincare goodies we offer at Spa Gregories. Book in for a wonderful facial at the spa and have one of our amazing estheticians create a home care routine tailored your specific concerns and needs!
In addition to your AM & PM skincare, professional facial services are recommended every 3-4 weeks.
As we age, we should incorporate a peel into each facial and these three results-oriented facials below will address everything related to aging skin. All have organic enzyme peels that leave your skin glowing with no down time.
- Arcona Rejuvenation Deluxe, 90 minutes $155
- Arcona Organic Enzyme Peel, 50 minutes $119
- Epicuren Facial, 75 minutes $135
Receiving these facial treatments regularly throughout the year will help strengthen the skin, stimulate collagen and reveal a radiant complexion.