Take advantage of our therapeutic treatments to help you look and feel your best both during and after pregnancy.
5 Things to Know about Maternity Massage
- Make sure your therapist is certified in maternity massage. (All of our therapists that perform Maternity Massage are certified)
- Avoid certain essential oils that are contraindicated for pregnant people such as clary sage.
- Avoid massaging certain areas associated with the womb and uterus such as parts of the feet and ankles.
- Maternity massage should only be performed while lying on the side.
- Do not go in a steam room, Jacuzzi, or hot bath.
Your body is changing and experiencing unique stresses and strains. Our therapists are trained in maternity massage techniques to relax and relieve the aches and pains experienced by expectant mothers.
60 mins $154
75 mins $194
90 mins $234
This facial treatment addresses the hormonal changes that naturally accompany pregnancy. Most pregnant people experience some change in their skin whether it be breakouts or sensitivity, blotchiness, or just unusual reactions. These issues and more are all addressed in this facial designed especially for expectant moms!
60 minutes $179
Mother-to-Be Signature Pedicure
We will baby your legs and feet to relieve that heavy and tired sensation. A detailed pedicure, plus a cooling marine masque, circulation-enhancing massage, and cooling leg gel.
75 minutes $96