We Love Moms… Moms Love Spa Gregorie’s
Are you a mother to be, mom, or a friend or family member of an expecting mom? It’s time to take special care of yourself or the mom to be. Our Mother-to-Be program and new PostNatal Celebration are the perfect treats to give mom the pampering she deserves.
You’re pregnant! Now is the time for you to take special care of yourself. The next nine months are going to be a time of preparation and growth and we can help you with treatments to make you feel the best you can be.
Take advantage of our therapeutic treatments to help you look and feel your best both during and after pregnancy.
Spa Gregorie’s 5 Things to Know about Maternity Massage
- Make sure your therapist is certified in maternity massage. (All of our therapists that perform Maternity Massage are certified)
- Avoid certain essential oils that are contraindicated for pregnant women such as clary sage.
- Avoid massaging certain areas associated with the womb and uterus such as parts of the feet and ankles.
- Maternity massage should only be performed while lying on the side.
- Do not go in a steam room, Jacuzzi, or hot bath.
Your body is changing and experiencing unique stresses and strains. Our therapists are trained in maternity massage techniques to relax and relieve the aches and pains experienced by expectant mothers.
60 mins $104, 75 mins $134, 90 mins $160
This facial treatment addresses the hormonal changes that naturally accompany pregnancy. Most moms-to-be experience some change in their skin whether it be breakouts or sensitivity, or just unusual reactions to and blotchiness are all addressed in this facial designed especially for expectant moms!
60 minutes $119
Mother-to-Be Signature Pedicure
We will baby your legs and feet to relieve that heavy and tired sensation. A detailed pedicure, plus a cooling marine masque, circulation-enhancing massage, and cooling leg gel.
75 minutes $70